April 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- Dirty air, tailpipes and COVID-19Air pollution impacts how the human body can fight infections and viruses. Coronavirus mortality rates could become another galvanizing force for cleaning up the air and simultaneously lowering carbon emissions.
- Look for the green bond labelCertification and labeling schemes are important for diversifying the investor base, clarifying market signals and responding to investor demands.
- Report Report: Toxic air, ride sharing, carbon removal and rating the ratersA wrap-up of recent research on sustainable business and the clean economy.
- Is a solar desalination breakthrough coming to the desert?The output of desalination plants is a mere fraction of what it the world could use. Using the sun to convert seawater into drinking water could be key.
- Sustaining sustainability: Lessons from the coronavirus pandemicThe current crisis shows in unequivocal terms that frontline and shop-floor employees surviving hand to mouth will be disproportionately affected when the climate crisis hits.
- Dirty air, tailpipes and COVID-19
- alternative energy
- Eco cleaning
- Eco Cup
- eco friendly
- eco–friendly materials
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- Green Energy Machine
- green fuel
- green living
- GREEN MATERIALS
- Green Revolution
- green solutions
- IT companies
- Kinetic energy
- nuclear power
- organic food
- organic gardening
- Organic Perfume
- organic substances
- recycled materials
- Save energy
- solar energy
- ways to recycle
- wind power
Category Archives: Eco Friendly Products
There is no other way out of the economic crisis than through a green economy, which will strengthen the development of new and greener technologies, resource reductions and the protecting of our nature and the biodiversity. A green transition will create millions of jobs and make Europe more sustainable and competitive.
This was the conclusion, when Europe’s environment ministers met this week in Horsens. They discussed an ambitious outline for the 7th Environment Action Programme made by the Danish EU Presidency. Continue reading
After a long winter, it’s time for spring-cleaning. Unfortunately, the ever-expanding arsenal of home cleaning products now includes several dangerous weapons, loaded with strong, artificial colors and fragrances and harsh cleansing agents like bleach, ammonia and acids. Continue reading
Every company is claiming to be green in some way or another these days. For someone not versed in green matters, or even for many of us who think we are versed in it but actually may not be (at least on some issues), identifying who is truly green and who is not can be really difficult (or inaccurate). Continue reading
The common awareness of Going Green is green revolution in all worries pertaining to water, land and air. The use of natural resources prudently is the primary concern including fighting pollution and recycling. Many products are produced out of recycled materials and entrepreneur and other owners are becoming more anxious and aware of the significant roles they play in order to find ways in the conservation of the natural resources. Continue reading