August 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- The positive allure of negative emissionsA tech company has committed to invest in carbon-capture technology. Is it the front edge of a bandwagon, or a one-off anomaly?
- 6 electric aviation companies to watchAlmost half of commercial flights are under 500 miles, putting them within the range of an electric motor.
- Mexican retailer Coppel travels alternative route to a fuel-efficient last mileAfter a successful pilot, the retailer is planning a full implementation covering its entire last-mile fleet of some 1,200 vehicles that make 30,000 home deliveries per day.
- Mexico wants to run a tourist train through its Mayan heartland — should it?Big public works like the Maya Train demand careful planning. But the environmental and social repercussions could be disastrous.
- 'Salmon Gold': Apple promises to embrace fish-friendly gold miningTech giant will source gold for its gadgets from miners registered under the Salmon Gold partnership, which combines mining with habitat protection for wild salmon.
- The positive allure of negative emissions
- alternative energy
- Eco cleaning
- Eco Cup
- eco friendly
- eco–friendly materials
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- Green Energy Machine
- green fuel
- green living
- GREEN MATERIALS
- Green Revolution
- green solutions
- IT companies
- Kinetic energy
- nuclear power
- organic food
- organic gardening
- Organic Perfume
- organic substances
- recycled materials
- Save energy
- solar energy
- ways to recycle
- wind power
Category Archives: Eco Friendly Products
There is no other way out of the economic crisis than through a green economy, which will strengthen the development of new and greener technologies, resource reductions and the protecting of our nature and the biodiversity. A green transition will create millions of jobs and make Europe more sustainable and competitive.
This was the conclusion, when Europe’s environment ministers met this week in Horsens. They discussed an ambitious outline for the 7th Environment Action Programme made by the Danish EU Presidency. Continue reading
After a long winter, it’s time for spring-cleaning. Unfortunately, the ever-expanding arsenal of home cleaning products now includes several dangerous weapons, loaded with strong, artificial colors and fragrances and harsh cleansing agents like bleach, ammonia and acids. Continue reading
Every company is claiming to be green in some way or another these days. For someone not versed in green matters, or even for many of us who think we are versed in it but actually may not be (at least on some issues), identifying who is truly green and who is not can be really difficult (or inaccurate). Continue reading
The common awareness of Going Green is green revolution in all worries pertaining to water, land and air. The use of natural resources prudently is the primary concern including fighting pollution and recycling. Many products are produced out of recycled materials and entrepreneur and other owners are becoming more anxious and aware of the significant roles they play in order to find ways in the conservation of the natural resources. Continue reading