August 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- The positive allure of negative emissionsA tech company has committed to invest in carbon-capture technology. Is it the front edge of a bandwagon, or a one-off anomaly?
- 6 electric aviation companies to watchAlmost half of commercial flights are under 500 miles, putting them within the range of an electric motor.
- Mexican retailer Coppel travels alternative route to a fuel-efficient last mileAfter a successful pilot, the retailer is planning a full implementation covering its entire last-mile fleet of some 1,200 vehicles that make 30,000 home deliveries per day.
- Mexico wants to run a tourist train through its Mayan heartland — should it?Big public works like the Maya Train demand careful planning. But the environmental and social repercussions could be disastrous.
- 'Salmon Gold': Apple promises to embrace fish-friendly gold miningTech giant will source gold for its gadgets from miners registered under the Salmon Gold partnership, which combines mining with habitat protection for wild salmon.
- The positive allure of negative emissions
- alternative energy
- Eco cleaning
- Eco Cup
- eco friendly
- eco–friendly materials
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- Green Energy Machine
- green fuel
- green living
- GREEN MATERIALS
- Green Revolution
- green solutions
- IT companies
- Kinetic energy
- nuclear power
- organic food
- organic gardening
- Organic Perfume
- organic substances
- recycled materials
- Save energy
- solar energy
- ways to recycle
- wind power
Tag Archives: eco friendly
Being eco friendly doesn’t always have to be such a chore. In fact, some products that have been introduced make it very easy, and won’t break your budget. Leading an eco friendly lifestyle has never been easier. Here are 10 recommended eco friendly products that you should check out today to reduce your impact on the environment: Continue reading
The common awareness of Going Green is green revolution in all worries pertaining to water, land and air. The use of natural resources prudently is the primary concern including fighting pollution and recycling. Many products are produced out of recycled materials and entrepreneur and other owners are becoming more anxious and aware of the significant roles they play in order to find ways in the conservation of the natural resources. Continue reading
Green Living is all about recycling and harnessing natural, sustainable resources, living a simple life and reducing the ecological footprints that are affecting our planet. And while we are talking about carbon footprints, use ourcarbon footprint calculator to see how big your footprint really is.
Recyling = This is the keyword to creating environment that is eco-friendly and for going green. Continue reading
The internet is increasingly a part of everyday life. I’m guessing you agree if you’re here reading this right now.
And given the choice, most people would tell you that reading something online is greener than buying a book or magazine with the same information. After all, you’re saving all that paper, all that ink, the potential recycling of that product, the physical shipping it has gone through and so on.
Yet the internet itself uses a lot of energy. The servers that power the internet are always turned on, 24 hours a day. They use huge amounts of electricity to run and also need to be housed in temperature-controlled buildings they get so hot. Even a simple Google search uses a considerable amount of power. Continue reading