December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- Nature risk reporting lags far behind climate disclosures, CDP findsThe CDP calls for more comprehensive environmental risk reporting as hundreds of organizations back ISSB’s sustainability disclosure standards.
- Has the shared e-scooter industry finally grown up?Despite setbacks, cities are still embracing shared e-scooters to help get people out of cars.
- Why more big consumer health companies should become B CorpsSponsored: Sanofi Consumer Healthcare North America’s new B Corp certification enables millions of people to take part in the growing global movement for positive change.
- Solving the EV charging problem for multi-unit dwellingsCalifornia startup Orange is targeting a major EV adoption problem — charging in multi-unit dwellings.
- Removing to Net Zero: 5 Carbon Removal Insights for CSOsTo limit global warming and act on the climate emergency, emissions reductions are a priority, but not sufficient. Corporate net zero targets won’t be achieved without carbon removal. Discover 5 strategic insights to harness carbon removal on your company's net zero journey with our downloadable report, "Removing to net zero: 5 carbon removal insights for […]
- Nature risk reporting lags far behind climate disclosures, CDP finds
- air conditioning
- alternative energy
- carbon tax
- eco charges
- Eco cleaning
- eco friendly
- electrical vehicle
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- green fuel
- green initiaive
- green initiative
- green living
- Green office
- green solutions
- green vehicle
- home solar systems
- nuclear power
- pay less
- solar energy
- solar panel
- waste energy
- wind power
Yearly Archives: 2014
With solar installations continuing to grow in the residential, commercial and utility segments, one of the biggest criticisms of solar technology — that it is an intermittent source of power and does not generate electricity once the sun has set — is now coming up against the benefits and values of combining battery storage with solar PV systems. Combining banks of batteries with solar systems has primarily been an application occurring in the off grid market for those buyers living in more remote areas who have not had access to centralized electricity grid service.
The market for combining battery storage with solar has historically remained small due to, among other things, a lack of integration of varying parts of solar with storage systems. Another reason for the market’s small size is the belief that electricity pricing from electric utilities will remain reasonable and power from the grid will remain reliable. Continue reading
Italy’s Enel Green Power is entrenching itself as a global leader in hybrid renewables engineering and construction with another announcement of a global first. In November, the company revealed that it would build a €15 million, 5-MW biomass plant to boost the Cornia 2 geothermal plant’s 13-MW capacity in Castelnuovo Val di Cecina, Tuscany, as “the first plant in the world to use biomass to heat geothermal steam and boost the energy efficiency and output of the geothermal cycle.” Continue reading
Manhattan’s flood of green protesters had climate-change skeptics seeing red Sunday on 21st of September 2014.
“Their love for the Earth is so real, they couldn’t even use a trash can,” tweeted a disgusted @chelsea_elisa, along with a photo of an overflowing trash can in Manhattan, after tens of thousands of marchers invaded the city on fleets of smog-producing buses.
Legions of demonstrators frustrated by international inaction on global warming descended on New York City on Sunday, marching through the heart of Manhattan with a message of alarm for world leaders set to gather this week at the United Nations for a summit meeting on climate change. Continue reading
Natural herbal remedies are drawing the attention of many traditional medical practitioners to rapidly recognize the ability of the hundreds of thousands of known herbs that have the ability to treat and prevent various human and animal illnesses, as well as properties that can enhance mental attitude, appearance, and performance. Continue reading