September 2022 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- Episode 333: The buzz from Climate WeekOn this week's episode, The Climate Group CEO Helen Clarkson chats about the organizational barriers that makes it challenging for companies to deliver on climate commitments. And why that's no excuse to get things done.
- This collective wants to fix the beauty industry's packaging problemPact Collective, founded by two industry veterans, currently consists of more than 130 member companies from across the beauty value chain.
- Floating solar farms: What are they and can they help us reach net zero?Photovoltaics on the water in China's Solar Valley can be seen from space. Other notable installations are surfacing around the world.
- Is supply chain accountability a myth?Evidence suggests disclosure is rarely as helpful as advocates claim in addressing policy challenges, and the middleman economy is no exception.
- Destination: Net Zero - 6 Steps to Carbon NeutralityIncreasingly companies around the world are under pressure to respond to global climate change. These pressures from stakeholders and corporate best practice sharing have culminated in a turning point. This white paper outlines a step‑by‑step process for corporate leaders to address growing concerns from the investment community, broader society, and other stakeholders. The time is […]
- Episode 333: The buzz from Climate Week
- alternative energy
- Eco cleaning
- Eco Cup
- eco friendly
- eco–friendly materials
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- Green Energy Machine
- green fuel
- green living
- GREEN MATERIALS
- Green Revolution
- green solutions
- IT companies
- Kinetic energy
- nuclear power
- organic food
- organic gardening
- Organic Perfume
- organic substances
- recycled materials
- Save energy
- solar energy
- ways to recycle
- wind power
Category Archives: Advices
Today more than ever most of us hear about going green on all types of media, like the news, websites, blogs, radio, television, as well as in everyday conversation. Anyone should be aware of their own environment and make sure to not pollute, reuse items rather than discarding them, or at least deliver them to a recycle facility for appropriate disposal. It seems almost inconceivable to believe that starting my car and letting it run for five minutes to get the heat or air conditioning running has any kind of effect on the earth’s pulse, however when you multiply that millions of times, there’s no doubt that it has a severe impact. Continue reading
Running a home today is a big job, and in most households in extra $40 or $50 a month to make a real difference in the quality of life for the family. We’ll here are some practical ways that you can possibly save that much off your electric bill. This first one was a big eye-opener for me,
1. Service your air-conditioning unit.
Having your central heating, cleaned and inspected yearly is a very good idea.
There are coils on the inside of a central air-conditioning unit that the air flows through to be heated or cooled and circulated back into the house. When these coils become clogged with dust, dirt, and mold, an accumulation of this restricts the air flow which makes the unit less effective and the motors in the unit work harder and longer, because of the restricted airflow. Continue reading
We all understand that “going green” is essentially about protecting the environment and sustaining its natural resources–but it’s also for the business.
“An office that encourages green practices tends to attract talented employees who want to work at a place that cares about their well-being,” Maer Ditrich, an German HRM manager says. “Plus, you or your employer saves money when you use less paper or your turn off the lights; and that money can be put back in to their operation.” Continue reading
The title of European Green Capital has just been awarded to Nantes, France’s sixth largest city, at a handover ceremony in Brussels. Janez Potočnik congratulated Nantes on receiving the title of European Green Capital 2013, a title that brings with it great responsibility. Continue reading