August 2021 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Subsribe for our Newslettersending...
- Meet Nexii, the green construction company allied with Michael KeatonNexii’s composite material is manufactured off-site into lightweight panels and then assembled where it’s needed, cutting down on construction time, waste and embodied carbon.
- These entrepreneurs want consumers to reuse wine bottlesAlthough the approaches used by Good Goods and Gotham Project are different, both companies play up the importance of digital technology and sturdier glass.
- My ESG learning journeyOne man's journey through the ESG landscape.
- It’s time to redefine sustainabilityIt’s time we should be able to explain sustainability to a 5-year-old — in five words or less.
- Net zero’s big challenge for small businessWhile the big guys have their consultants and advisers — not to mention Wall Street-caliber budgets — smaller firms are mostly left to their own scrappy devices.
- Meet Nexii, the green construction company allied with Michael Keaton
- alternative energy
- Eco cleaning
- Eco Cup
- eco friendly
- eco–friendly materials
- global warming
- going green
- green cars
- green economy
- green energy
- Green Energy Machine
- green fuel
- green living
- GREEN MATERIALS
- Green Revolution
- green solutions
- IT companies
- Kinetic energy
- nuclear power
- organic food
- organic gardening
- Organic Perfume
- organic substances
- recycled materials
- Save energy
- solar energy
- ways to recycle
- wind power
Category Archives: Advices
Today more than ever most of us hear about going green on all types of media, like the news, websites, blogs, radio, television, as well as in everyday conversation. Anyone should be aware of their own environment and make sure to not pollute, reuse items rather than discarding them, or at least deliver them to a recycle facility for appropriate disposal. It seems almost inconceivable to believe that starting my car and letting it run for five minutes to get the heat or air conditioning running has any kind of effect on the earth’s pulse, however when you multiply that millions of times, there’s no doubt that it has a severe impact. Continue reading
Running a home today is a big job, and in most households in extra $40 or $50 a month to make a real difference in the quality of life for the family. We’ll here are some practical ways that you can possibly save that much off your electric bill. This first one was a big eye-opener for me,
1. Service your air-conditioning unit.
Having your central heating, cleaned and inspected yearly is a very good idea.
There are coils on the inside of a central air-conditioning unit that the air flows through to be heated or cooled and circulated back into the house. When these coils become clogged with dust, dirt, and mold, an accumulation of this restricts the air flow which makes the unit less effective and the motors in the unit work harder and longer, because of the restricted airflow. Continue reading
We all understand that “going green” is essentially about protecting the environment and sustaining its natural resources–but it’s also for the business.
“An office that encourages green practices tends to attract talented employees who want to work at a place that cares about their well-being,” Maer Ditrich, an German HRM manager says. “Plus, you or your employer saves money when you use less paper or your turn off the lights; and that money can be put back in to their operation.” Continue reading
The title of European Green Capital has just been awarded to Nantes, France’s sixth largest city, at a handover ceremony in Brussels. Janez Potočnik congratulated Nantes on receiving the title of European Green Capital 2013, a title that brings with it great responsibility. Continue reading